Saturday, May 14, 2011

"Thank You Corey" - No... Thank YOU.

by Corey Springer
NarkSide: May 2011

Hi all.

I guess it's about time for one of my rants. I'm sorry to disappoint however, as I have none. Today's piece, is all unicorns and rainbows...as I'm just so VERY thankful right now.

It's 1:06 a.m. in Barbados.

My phone just rang.

Weird number... almost seemed like too many digits. I didn't get to it in time to answer it... so it went straight to voicemail.

Given that I work with people all over the world via GetNarked.net and NarkSide.com, I figured that it was one of my clients.


Rang up the voicemail to verify. 

Truthfully, while I expected that it'd be one of my clients... I didn't expect what I encountered.

What DID I run headfirst into?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPuF4rMHTtyAADZ7N2vMkVU5_hiTrbBP0z6uHKu6VatCD04Imfw-wjH4aHcqNyj7Fx4oA3sulFac0biyElZHToHvNCzwdNmBDp3dPCAoz6IBW-zOXc_M1mOyrt82X0Grq0eBB7XZ3yNtDq/s320/jaw-drop.jpg

The WARMEST thank-you, that I've received in a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, long time...and it came all the way from Australia at that.

It went:

"Hey Corey...It's James. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you personally for all the hard work you put into me and my template.

I just wanted to call you to thank you personally.

I hope I didn't wake you up... I just wanted to thank you.

Everything's going very well...

I've found something now that I'm interested in, and I'm going to continue it.

Thanks mate."


1:06 a.m.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/2/129016858345637705.jpg
^^me.

My day is made.

My week is made.

Heck... that may have made my year.

We shouldn't live life expecting anything in return I was taught.

When something does come, we should be grateful.

Today... I am.

Thank YOU James.

And thanks to each and every one of you gents and ladies who keep reading my blogs, and supporting my businesses.


All the best!

- Corey “Narkissos” SpringerOwner of: “The NarkSide” Fitness Forums,Apollo Fitness Barbados, &; NarkSide Apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment